$30 Guillotine .5ppr - Draft 9/8 @ 9pmCST - Need about 6 more people!

Hey FootClan! Trying to start a new Guillotine league this year on ESPN. Let me know if you have any questions and look forward to hearing from y’all.

18 teams to draft and start. Each week, the lowest scoring team will be manually eliminated and players dropped to waivers until the winner is reached.

$30 buy-in.
$300 - 1st
$150 - 2nd
$90 - 3rd

.5 PPR, Snake draft, order random 1 hour before. 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 Flex, 1 Defense (slightly bumped up for less odds of a negative performance)

Please Venmo @Robert-Sajovich to lock in spot. If the league isn’t filled or money not collected by draft time, then I’ll send back the buy-in.

I joined the league. I’d rather not send a venmo until I know the league will be full, if that’s fine with you. Is the 9pm draft time EST?

Cool! Ya, I understand and that’s fine but will need to collect as it gets close to full to save your spot. The 9pm is Central (Houston, TX) and should adjust to reflect your time in ESPN.

Hey Nedrow, looks like we are close to filling up, are you still interested?

I’ll join, was trying to get my own started big didnt get enough takers

Send me last 4 digits of phone to confirm

Hi HV, please Venmo @Robert-Sajovich to lock in spot! The league is full but need Buy-ins from you and Dave

Send me your last 4 # of phone to confirm you on Venmo