‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

4-5 Lineup help, Playing Big Ben :-(

1/2 PPR, PPFD and long play bonuses, here’s the lineup thus far, I need UPSIDE.

I am unsure about playing Tate but know how he torched Dallas the first time, so that’s a blueprint for the Eagles. Plus Tate can be used to “run through the air” like the Pats used to do a couple years ago. BUT I think the Eagles, coming off their bye, are going to absolutely destroy the Cowboys; it is a game in Philly and the Cowboys must still be reeling after that demoralizing loss Dallas suffered last week.

I am also very concerned about Tarik Cohen this week. Against Detroit at home, this matchup definitely favors Howard AGAIN. I cannot afford another goose egg. Cohen has another 15 point projection, which is higher than Tate or Ingram, but we all know about those things… :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

Woods has not found pay dirt in over a month, and that is concerning because he’s only a locked in WR2 with upside.

Ingram has yet another “favorable matchup” for rushing on paper against a terrible Bengals D, but he’s getting out touched, worked, and performed by Kamara. This is not at all like last year where Ingram was force fed goal line work, so I am also super concerned about him…

The only guys I don’t have to think about are Kamara, MVS, and Kittle. I don’t care about Cobb, being a highly talented WR2 for Aaron Rodgers should provide for a relatively stable floor, much like Woods on the Rams. And Fournette should have a decent matchup and opportunity this week.

Matty Ice
Tate (?)
MVS
Kamara
Fournette
Kittles & Bits
Ingram (?)
Kicker - Streamer
Chargers DST

Bench:
Woods (?)
Wentz
Diggs
Sutton
Cohen (?)
Doyle
Josh Adams

I like Woods and Cohen more for upside purposes this week. I think Ingram bounces back somewhat too, but Cohen provides even more upside this week imo.

So you’re saying you like the below better?

Matty Ice
WOODS
MVS
Kamara
Fournette
Kittles & Bits
COHEN
Kicker - Streamer
Chargers DST

Yes that’s what I was thinking.

Thank you bud! Appreciate your feedback. That is how I currently have my lineup set; I was just asking about the original setup in this thread to see if there would be any discussion or debate.

Matty Ice
WOODS
MVS
Kamara
Fournette
Kittles & Bits
COHEN
Kicker - Streamer
Chargers DST

This gives me the highest projection anyway at about 149 points…

@falcones404 THANK YOU! Aside from swapping Cohen for Ingram, I set my lineup as discussed and am leading by 37 going into tonight. I still have Kittle to play and he has Barkley, so fingers crossed things hold up and I get to .500!