‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

49ers vs Ravens Start/Sit/Stream

This week I am playing for the regular season championship which payouts $$$ in my 1/2 PPR league.

I have the 49ers Defense and Lamar Jackson. They play against each other this week.

Do I stream the Eagles defense against Miami this week or play both?

1 Like

I do not like to play a DST and QB against one another either. The Ballers actually talked about this a few episodes ago and said the same thing. Fortunately, I do not think you are sacrificing anything to pivot away from the 49ers. My DST model projects the Eagles as the DST4 this week and the 49ers are projected to be the DST11. So I would play the Eagles even if I didn’t have Lamar. Another data point: the Ballers have the Eagles ranked as DST2 this week and the 49ers ranked the DST18.

FWIW, I’ve had the Eagles identified as a streaming candidate for Weeks 13 & 14 for a few weeks. My model currently projects them to be the DST3 in Week 14 and the 49ers projected to be the DST5, so I would probably stream the Eagles twice then pivot back to the 49ers if you’re still in it.

My DST model is below for reference. Hope that helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 13 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!

1 Like