4th overall pick

Have the 4th overall pick in my draft. If Saquan, mccaffrey and Kamara end up going top 3. Should I go Zeke at 4? Stupidly got burned last year by Bell in the first round. Just wondering peoples thoughts on the situation.

Take the sure thing, Hopkins

Hopkins or Adams are solid first round picks if you don’t want risk

Solid options here but ppr/.5/stand scoring matters.
If ppr look at DJ or Lev (again)
If .5 I like Hopkins or Julio
If stand go DJ or maybe Connor or gurley

Good luck :+1:

I would go with Hopkins. There are some good Vallue RBs in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th this year.

I have to disagree with those above UNLESS you start 3WR vs. 2RB or play full-PPR. Quality running backs are critical and much harder to replace over the course of the season. And, having done a few drafts this year already, RBs vanish quickly.

I would (a) take Zeke, then reach for Pollard in the 4th or 5th round (b) take Bell © Take Connor and reach for Samuel in the 7th or 8th (d) take Cook and reach for Mattison in the 9th or 10th (e) take Gurley [these options not ranked]. I would do any of these before I take a tier 1 WR with the 4th overall pick.

It’s going to be a LONG wait before you get to make your second pick and you will literally cry tears as you watch all the good RBs get taken before it gets back to you. I know it’s not ideal but you could be in for real pain if you go WR then are forced into grabbing another top WR with your second pick because of value consideration. Then you’re looking at having an Aaron Jones level of player as your RB1. Risky.