4th Spot in SuperFlex

So this is the first time that I’ll be playing in a super flex league (.5 Point PPR) and I landed the 4th spot(12 person league). Would it be crazy if I skip Mahomes/Jackson if available and go for one of the top ranked RBs?

I’ve always drafted RB heavy, and with the 4th pick I can’t believe that I have to consider drafting a QB instead.

What are your thoughts? I’m sure a bunch of you already play in Superflex leagues!

I would still go with a top rb. you can still snag quality qbs later but you won’t find a cook, kamara type later on that has that guaranteed production.

Thanks. That’s how I was thinking but don’t know if skipping over Mahomes/Jackson is foolish. Like I said, first time playing with this set up. I was imagining grabbing a Zeke/Kamara talent and back then up with either another elite RB and then MAYBE think about QB

I think that would be a good strategy. Just don’t feel forced to take a qb super early. if you do snag a top qb then id wait a while to get your second. but read try to read how the draft is going too

Thanks man- that’s really helpful. So I’m hoping to get some top talent RBs and Josh Allen/Minshew/Newton- I’m coming!

I’m going to ask ballers to do a Superflex mock draft. Maybe if a couple of us suggest that they will. I feel it’s the way that a lot of leagues are going to. Just like .5 point became the norm. Anyway, I’d love to hear their take as well.

1 Like

Hmm…now it’s coming up in mock drafts-
who would you, any of you take, Kamara or Zeke?

Did it. Got through this draft and I think I did pretty good.
Yahoo doesn’t think so(got a C on my report card) but I think I got some great value.

Zeke
Miles Sanders
Allen Robinson
Jonathan Taylor
Robert Woods
Marquise Brown
Matt Stafford
Tevin Coleman
Hayden Hurst
Tony Pollard
Joe Burrow
Mecole Hardman