5 options to flex

I am choosing between Alex Collins, Matt Breida, Kerryon Johnson, Amari Cooper and Sammy Watkins for my flex. Who should be my Flex?

Collins probably has the safest workload, but I would probably prefer Kerryon or Watkins for the upside. I think I would go Kerryon for personal preference as running backs tend to have better floor due to touch counts.

1 Like

Thanks you for your opinion.

Would say Breida but with the new QB situation there’s so telling what’s gonna happen… collins or kerryon are prob the safer bets. Watkins has a high ceiling but a low floor.

Breida in PPR - Bethard at QB will check down to RB a ton and increase his reception totals significantly. Carlos Hyde never caught passes much prior to last year and got a ton or work in this system, particularly when Bethard was in at QB.

I like Watkins matchup on Monday night. There could be a lot of scoring in that one.

I like Collins or Watkins. If PPR, I think I go with Watkins. If standard, Collins. I’m tempted to say Kerryon but Dallas has a pretty good D line.

I think I am going with Kerryon.

I eliminated Collins because that matchup seems like the ball is going to be out of his hands a lot.

I eliminated Breida because I have to start Kittle and I dont want to start 2 49ers, especially this week.

I eliminated Cooper because its Amari Cooper.

That left me with Sammy and Kerryon. Right now I am just feeling some serious vibes that Denver is going to run the ball a ton and slow this game down. They have to if they want to win. So I think I am going to exploit the matchup with Sean Lee being out and go Kerryon.