‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

5 player trade

Michael Thomas, Jay Ajayi, and Chris Ivory

OR

AJ Green and Isaiah Crowell

Who’s getting the better deal (PPR)?

Whoever is getting Thomas, Ajayi, and Ivory is just cheating the other guy. Haha. He is most def. getting the better deal.

Top one for sure

I love green but that is paying over the odds for him. Thomas and ajayi would be slightly favourable but if still want Thomas and ajayi.
Also factor in who is available in waivers with the extra spot and how much you’re improving a rival

What do you think if I offered Ajayi and Hilton for Brandon cooks?

Not both. 1 for 1 if say is reasonable for cooks on either but defiantly not worth both. I know ajayi is hobbled and underperforming but volume is there and he should get it back on track. Hilton other than last week was bossing it with brissett. So if hold onto them. Cooks is equally as boom and bust as Hilton but adding ajayi makes the deal way too lopsided

I would say both of them together would get you a top 5 wr. Try Julio Jones owner or Michael Thomas as owners may be low on them

Lol I have Michael Thomas

Yep of course sorry. Clearly haven’t wonken up properly. Doesn’t help this week but maybe hopkins although his game vs jags in week 15 scares me in playoffs