‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

5 spots left in start up dynasty league

5 spots remaining in a brand new start up dynasty league. Looking for any guys or girls interested.

The league is set up, on ESPN, as a 10 team, 24 man roster, with 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 FLEX set up. This means no DEF or K. It is set as .5 ppr, and instead of waivers, it would be the FAAB system. I would like to have our start up draft happen after the second preseason week. And this can be done via the ESPN app, or we can have a “slow moving” draft in a group chat setting. After the initial first year start up draft, we would have a 5 round rookie draft for each year after that.

I don’t care if you are brand new to dynasty, or have been doing it for years, what I’m looking for is a fun, friendly environment. Active owners who love to keep things up to date, and aren’t afraid to pull off a few big trades. I would love to create this league and have great, long lasting friendships.

If this is something that you would be interested in, drop your email, and first name below and I will get in touch with you.

Thank you!
Chris

I’d love to join. Email me at Matdagostino@aol.com. my name is Matthew

I would be interested. Mackaybraden3@gmail.com. Name is Braden.

Interested and have a mate interested. email me blakewells1995@gmail.com

Awesome guys, just sent the invites out. Blakeyyy95 with you three guys the league would be full, but if a spot opens up, I’ll keep it open for your friend!

If there’s any spots left...ketienne3482@gmail.com Karl

Karl, it is full as of right now. If anything changes, I will let you know!

my email is greysonasher@gmail.com if you still have any spots open.

I might, I’m waiting on a few guys to sign up. If I don’t hear back by tomorrow I’ll have a spot for you!

sounds good man. I have another buddy who would be willing to fill a spot as well

That’s awesome! If you don’t mind giving me until tomorrow at 5ish I’ll let you know and I can probably get you both in.

Looks like the other guys may have gone to a different league. If you guys are both interested the spots are yours!

Late to the sign up, but if any spots are available I’m at mdroark@live.com Just the type of league I’m looking for

Just sent an invite! Glad to have you guys join! Romealexander I’m saving the last available spot for your friend if you want me to

Sign me up if you got an open spot - nhkp383@gmail.com

-Hari

If someone backs out I am interested. Name is JJ and my email is jaje21@hotmail.com.