$50 12 Man .5 PPR Dynasty SuperFlex Start Up ( FILLED!)

Hey FootClan I’m looking for 9 more people to join my startup Dynasty League on Sleeper. This will be my 4th Dynasty league as the comish for a FootClan league.
The buy in is $50 on LeagueSafe. 1st place get $450, 2nd gets $100, and 3rd gets $50.
This is a .5 ppr scoring format with 4 points for passing TDs.
The Roster consists of 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, 1SUPERFLEX, and 20 bench spots. We have 2 IR spots for injuries. Each year the league goes on we will increase the roster size by 1.
We will be using a $100 FAB budget that will reset every season/Offseason.
We will have a slow draft (8 hours per pick) when the league is filled to make sure there are no time conflicts.
The Rookie draft will consist of 3 rounds that will start one week after the NFL draft.
You must pay the next year’s $50 buy in to trade rookie picks.
The bottom 6 teams will compete in the toilet bowl for the 1st rookie pick, to keep it competitive and discourage tanking.
I had a great experience creating the first couple Dynasty Leagues with the FootClan and want to do another one. We are looking for fun easy going FootClan members with any level of experience. Let me know if your interested by leaving your Sleeper username in the comments. If you do not have a FootClan account but are a FootClan member at heart please send me a message on Sleeper. My Username is NatertheTater. The past 3 leagues have filled within 24 hours.
Thanks for checking out my post!

1 Like

I’m interested - scanale42 is my sleeper ID.

Just sent a message.

8 spots left!

7 spots left!

I’m up for it! My Sleeper ID is PerfectMix

6 spots left!

5 spots left!

I’m up for it. Any spots left? Sleeper ID is mrgoff1082.

Just sent you a message

4 spots left!

Im in…Lotis1923

Just sent a message

Would definitely be interested PAKattack92 on Sleeper

Just sent the message

2 spots left!

Interested. Sleeper name is Sluik

The league is filled! Thanks for the interest!

Interested Chmura22 on sleeper

Hey I’m really sorry but the league is currently filled and we are drafting. If I do another league I will reach out to you. Thanks