$50 12 Man .5ppr SuperFlex Dynasty Startup (FILLED)

Hey FootClan I’m looking for 6 more people to join my startup Dynasty League on Sleeper. The buy in is $50 on LeagueSafe. 1st place get $450, 2nd gets $100, and 3rd gets $50.
This is a .5 ppr scoring format with 4 points for passing TDs.
The Roster consists of 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1FLEX, 1SUPERFLEX, and 20 bench spots. Each year the league goes on we will increase the roster size by 1.
We will be using a $100 FAB budget that will reset every season/Offseason.
We will have a slow draft (8 hours per pick) when the league is filled to make sure there are no time conflicts.
The Rookie draft will consist of 3 rounds that will start one week after the NFL draft.
We have a Discord created to meme each other to death. We are looking for fun easy going FootClan members with any level of experience. Let me know if your interested by leaving your Sleeper username in the comments. Thanks for checking out my post!

2 Likes

I am 100% interested in the league! I have been looking for another dynasty league to join and this looks to be a good fit. My sleeper name is LueManChu.

Sleeper name: Ziigzaag

I just sent the messages on Sleeper. I’m excited to have you guys in the League! 4 more spots open!

Very interested! Sleeper name: npoe

I just sent you a message on Sleeper. Thanks for Joining the League! 3 Spots left!

This sounds fun intro to dynasty for me! Sleeper name: TheRealMattKing

I just sent the message on Sleeper. Welcome to the League! 2 Spots left!

Hello! You replied to a post I had made last week about a beginner friendly league. If this is where I should be, I’d love to join! Dynasty is a whole new experience for me! Sleeper name: themanbear

I just sent the message on Sleeper. A couple of league members are new to Dynasty, no worries!

sleeper ID: howdoyoudothis

Perfect! The League is Filled!