6 picks in round 1, help!

12 team Superflex, full PPR, w/ TE .5 premium.

I have the 1.01, 1.03, 1.04, 1.07. 1.11, and 1.12 rookie picks. which would be the best draft combo to go for?

Current starting roster: R. Tannehill, no starting RB’s x 2, AJ. Brown, Thielen, and Chark at WR. L. Thomas at TE and flex spot of Robby Anderson, and M. Jones.

Clearly I need another starting QB and two RB’s.

Should I go T. Law at 1.01, then presumably Ettienne and Javonte Williams with the 1.3 and 1.4 picks, then Pitts/D. Smith, or J. Chase at 1.07?

or should I pass on T.Law and get Harris at 1.1 and presumably Ettienne, Javonte Wiliams next?

Man tough spot to be in, am I right?

1 Like

Draft Lawrence 1.01
Trade either the 1.03 or 1.04 for a running back. Try and get CEH, Ekeler, Swift, Akers or someone in that range. May need to add a late first as well.
Use the one you didn’t trade and draft ETN or Pitts.
For the rest of the draft, take williams, Lance, Fields, Wilson or best WR available.

Don’t be afraid to trade picks. Rookie draft has tons of fantasy hype around it and everyone wants the shiny new player. Take a step back and compare current prospects in this draft from the last couple years. Lawrence is a stand out, Pitts is a monster, and there is ample WR talent. But when you look at RB, it’s actually kinda gross. Harris can make a good RB1 depending on where he goes. ETN and Williams, they aren’t quite as great. They aren’t as good as last year’s rookies. You would be smart to make some trades

Also, don’t be silly. Dont pass on Lawrence

I’ll be honest with you. THANK YOU!!

1 Like

No worries, I got you!