$60 Idp super flex dynasty startup need 2 people

Hey footclan looking to join a dynasty league look no further. Little background on me and the league. I had joined a dynasty league on here last year and it was a great experience. Half of those members wanted to start a idp league so here it is. We are looking for people who are interested in a community vibe and looking for people who enjoy talking smack and making trades. If you are a set it and forget it person this isn’t the league for you.

Starting 22 man dynasty idp super flex league. 11 offensive 11 defense total roster size is under discussion but currently is 56. 22 starters 24 bench 10 taxi spots.

Scoring is under discussion as well but it’s set up to have defensive and offensive players scoring equally.

Again we are looking for people who are year round dynasty fans and are interested in a community vibe. Active in chat and checking the sleeper app for trades at least weekly. If this isn’t for you then we understand but we have found that it’s those people that’s make a league work and make the league enjoyable and fun.

Respond to this with your sleeper username if you are interested in joining the league. We have 11 members 1 roster spots. Remember first come first serve

1 Like

I’m interested. Send me an invite. Sleeper name VaughnT

Cool invite has been sent

1 Like

Spot still available? Sleeper is Loki6742

Sleeper is Blanks87 . HMU if someone left or the spot is still available

Interested if still open @jeymadsoul on sleeper

2 more person are needed to complete the league. Hoping to have the draft within the next week or so.

1 Like

Still two more spots

I am in if still available, @zum1985 on sleeper