‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

7 Players - Pick 3 to Start. Fill a RB/WR/FLEX spot

Hey Guys, I’m having a hard time setting my starting lineup. I’m set with a stud RB and WR but have 7 different options to fill my other WR and RB spots as well as my flex. Who are you thinking @ffballers?

RB
Mark Ingram
Jacquizz Rodgers
Tarik Cohen
Buck Allen

WR
DeVante Parker
Jeremy Maclin
Davante Adams

Thanks!

Allen, Adams, Parker

PPR or Standard?

Its a .5 PPR league - had both woodhead and Johnson go down on this team so I had to do some scrambling

I agree with Allen at RB because of the potential positive game script for the Ravens.
WR I would go with Parker.
And It would be a tough decision for me between Adams and Cohen in the FLEX, But I would probably go Cohen since its .5 PPR, and he looked amazing last week.

I would play Cohen, Maclin, Parker personally. Last week I thought the Browns run D actually looked pretty good hence the Lev Bell game. Maclin looked good last week and I think he will have another good week. Parker is more than likely the go to guy for Cutler and I am excited to see what that will do for him having had extra time to prepare for this upcoming week. Cohen is going to have his piece of the offense and Howard was limited in practice today which suggests he might have more involvement this week.