A.J. Or A.J.?

Keep Aaron Jones for an 8th or A.J Green for a 2nd. 10 Team standard. 3 Keeper per team.

I like the value of Aaron Jones in the 8th over AJ for a 2nd.

3 Likes

Agreed. Green can be drafted in the 3rd, more than likely

1 Like

Jones hands down IMO. Based on ADP, you’re overpaying for Green at that value. I see Jones going in rounds 4-6 in 10 team PPR mocks. Assuming Green bounces back, he’ll return round 2 value at best, with a lot of questions marks on backsliding.

Definitely Jones. You’re only giving up the 8th and he’s going way earlier than that in mock. AJ Green has been falling to the 3rd, so I wouldn’t want to spend my 2nd on a guy who isn’t valued at what I’m spending on him.

Would you pay $20k on a car that’s worth $15K or $8K on a car that’s worth $12k?

I understand the logic but with the top 30 (give or take) players gone off the board. Guys like A.J. Green are going in the first few picks. I did have Jones originally as my keeper but was reconsidering. Thanks for everyones help! I’ll be keeping Jones

Jones for an 8th easily. AJ green is going in 3rd rounds right now, sometimes 4th, you;'re not getting much value there.