‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

A team with McCoy and Watkins

Okay so im in a predicament. I have the 7th pick in a 12 man standard draft. first round im usually taking Lesean mccoy and then following up second round with a RB like ajayi if he slips or a WR like Amari cooper, TY, or Michael thomas. (BTW which do you prefer?) and then 3rd round i see my self taking sammy watkins but Im just not sure if having two players with my first three picks on the same team is a good idea… What do you guys think?

i prefer mike thomas with your 2nd, and i would not take watkins with your 3rd if you get mccoy

who would you suggest looking at 3rd round? im not a fan of any WRs in that range

impossible to tell who is going to be there, but if you have the UDK then that makes your decision easy

I def prefer Thomas as well. Also I would rather take Pryor than Watkins anyway. I would take Hopkins in the 3rd possibly as well. You could always take Gronk if he falls to the 3rd as well which is happening some.

I have the UDK, I meant i do not like any RBs in the third round. theres so many WRs there. after crowell and mixon, it falls to montgomery

i love crowell but thats just me. that o-line is so good.