A trade for Michel?

with NE typically going more run heavy during later in the season would it be wise to trade Phillip Lindsey for Sony Michel and have him ride the bench until later in the year with the hope he doesnt get injured.

my league is a 12 team full point PPR

RB corp consists of Kamara, Cook, Carson, Lindsey and SIngletary.

what do yall think?

You have 3 RB’s that are ahead of either Lindsey or Michel. I would personally be trying to trade Lindsey for a WR2 to someone who really needs RB’s.

Honestly, I’d prefer Lindsey for the pass catching in full PPR. Sony is worthless there. I found Sony to be someone I just didn’t want. Consistently getting 15+ carries, less than 10 points per week, and ZERO catches on the season. I can’t imagine his usage goes up that much later in the season because he’s already getting a lot of carries. Maybe his output improves or he catches a few passes, but I just didn’t want him.

I don’t know how your WR/TEs are, but you are stacked at RB. I’d rather flip someone to help you
there in full PPR. Good luck!

@EagleSnape
my WR corp is Robert Woods, DeVante Adams, MVS, Marvin Jones Jr, Terry McLaurin, Golden Tate

TE is Darren Waller

also was thinking of packaging Robert Woods/Phillip Lindsey together and seeing who I could get