Aaron Jones + Chris Carson for Zeke

So I’ve got depth at the RB position and think that I can wait out the Zeke trade negotiations:

My current RBs:

Chris Carson
Aaron Jones
David Montgomery
Miles Sanders
Kalen Ballage
Darwin Thompson

What do y’all think of me trading Chris Carson and Aaron Jones for Zeke?

I’d honestly advise against. Aaron Jones and Chris Carson are both their teams starting work load backs and on any given night can give you zeek numbers.
It’s all a matter of when to play them and who they’re playing against. I’d keep both.

Why rock the boat?

Although the pundits keep saying Zeke will be in uniform by week 1, nobody knows when that will happen.

And although there’s no superstar stud in your stable, you’ve got great depth. I’m not nearly as high on Carson as those who are responsible for his recent meteoric rise. But he’s certainly more than solid and has a high high upside. I also think Jones and Monty will outpoint many of the guys drafted ahead of them, so I might be biased, but I say stand pat.

Also, who are your WRs? It would make it easier to answer knowing your whole team (and scoring system, too).

You have depth, but unproven RBBC depth after Carson and Jones. I would hold onto Carson and Jones and be patient. If zeke owner is getting cold feet maybe package a RB w/ a WR but not your top 2 RBs