Aaron Jones Dynasty

Should I trade Aaron jones in dynasty for 2021 pick 3 and an early 2022 first round pick? I have saqon and Taylor at rb

1 Like

PPR or non PPR? How many teams? Superflex or 2QB? Devy?

Do you consider yourself a contender?

PPR normal dynasty. I think I’m a contender, I got 6th place this season. A lot of players started slow and got injured. By the end of the season my team hit its stride but it was too late. My best assets are: Saquon, Jonathan Taylor, Aaron jones, terry mclaurin, Robert woods, Debo, in the process of getting Jerry Jeudy which i should get, and Noah Fant. I’m also excited about Mooney and La’Mical Perine. Rest of my roster is made up of young wr’s with upside. Also have 2 early 2nds.
The guy with the first pick is for sure taking Lawerence so the real question is would you rather have Aaron Jones or Etienne/Harris or Aaron jones for Ja’Marr Chase and take an rb in the early 2nd.

12 team league

I think I’d make that deal.

However, I would suggest not to lock into a postion group today. Take best player available regardless of positional requirements. Sounds like you are savvy enough make a trade to fill a starting position if required.

1 Like

I’d take the deal personally. Your RBs are fine and adding youth at this point is smart IMHO. I do like Jones FWIW, but I like the offer of the 1.03.

I moved Jones for AJB just a couple weeks back. I like the talent but I’m cashing in on Jones. Might be a year or two early, but I’ll take that risk.