Aaron Jones for Pitts?

So I’m in win now mode and the only real hole on the roster is TE. I’m deep at rb (Chubb/hunt, dobbins, CEH, and Jones) would you guys trade away a back like Jones for a 1.02 rookie pick and draft Pitts?
1QB .5ppr

Personally I would rather have the RB depth and try to stream TE based on matchup or just use best available. As a win now team depending on a rookie TE is shaky based on historical struggles of rookies at the position

3 Likes

If in win now I’d prefer to keep Jones and target cheaper TEs like Fant or even Irv Smith.

I think Pitts will likely be incredible for years to come, but I’m not sure in season 1 he’s the difference making advantage over say TE8-10 that Jones is over most RBs in the league

Edit - I’d also argue deep at RB can change by the end of the first Sunday. I’d much rather be in a position where my RB depth is frightening and know that the inevitable injury crisis is something I can ride out and not need to be grabbing a waiver wire body and needing him to work out.

3 Likes

I would probably do that if I where u. With Pitts coming into a great team with vacated targets with Julio leaving and u having such depth at RB I would not blame u for doing it, depending on the league mate u could try and swindle more but Aaron Jones just signed his second contract and we all know after a second contract an RB starts to fall off a bit and better to be a year early than a year late