Aaron Jones or Damien Williams?

Sounds like a lot of people may be having to make this tough decision. Ideally, I play Melvin Gordon! But that isn’t looking good…

So…Aaron Jones in Chicago? Or Damien Williams at home, against the Chargers? What to do…what to do…?

1 Like

I’d go Williams. Jones has an awful matchup in a struggling offense. It’s the opposite for Williams.

3 Likes

Valid point! I think it may make even more sense for my team to start Williams bc I have to start Davante Adams. Not sure I want two players in that bad matchup game…Thank you for your response! These decisions are so damn hard. :laughing:

I agree with Leel. I’m having that same struggle between these two and as good as Jones has been for me, as the Gurley owner, it’s hard for me to doubt the Bears D after they held him to 28 rushing yards and no score last week. Williams it is ! Good luck !

1 Like

Williams could be in a 3-way split. And if not, at least 2-way with the other Williams.

1 Like

Im having this same issue but i also have Michel and Samuels to chose from too… Im so stuck

As it stands right now Im playing Williams and sitting Jones… But im nervous about it if im being honest…

2 Likes

I just created the same topic/question except I threw in a little David Johnson to the mix.

Man, facing a juggernaut and I have no clue who to flex. Leaning David Johnson.

2 Likes

David Johnson, then Jones then Williams

2 Likes

Thanks brotha!

Good point about Gurley, @Stuck_on_A_Thielen! A point that is even more concerning when you think about the timeshare Aaron Jones may be a part of! Still…

1 Like

To that point, @suppdude, Aaron Jones is also part of a timeshare for some INSANE reason. I’m hoping to get some clarification on if it’s going to be a two or three way timeshare for Williams in the next few hours…

1 Like

I don’t think Jones is in a timeshare. When Williams was in, he didn’t get many touches at all. They finally got Jones the ball in the second half, HEAVILY. Still a cause for concern I suppose but I’m not worried about it near as much as I am for Williams and that backfield.

1 Like

People are grossly exaggerating the time share now… Williams got 4 touches. Compared to jones 17. I get it, he started but still. This isn’t a real timeshare since the new coach took over.

2 Likes

Ha beat me to it by 30 seconds

I’d still go jones, as much as I like Williams this week too they are technically going committee. I’m sure he will be the one that has the most fantasy value but still. Also I know this bears D is deadly and shut down one of the best in the game of not the best right now last week but also keep in mind two weeks ago Barkley torched them for 125 yards on the ground and a few catches for I believe 23 yards possibly more in the air. Blount the week before that had 88 yards and 2 tds on them. As bad as GB has been I gotta believe they’ll see the end zone a few times in this game and jones has been great in the end zone or near it. I think your in a good position though with who ever you pick I just personally think jones has the better week

2 Likes

SO this seems pretty 50/50… WHO DO WE PLAY hahahahah I wanna play jones now cause everyone made all those awesome points… But williams is on such a potent offence

I also feel like the LAC vs KC game is gonna have a way higher score than GB vs CHI

1 Like

Williams is a bigger gamble cause you don’t know his split w/ Williams and west

aka lower floor higher ceiling

1 Like

Thank you, @suppdude and @Rbins40. I didn’t know the split favored Aaron Jones that much! Oh boooyyyy. 2.5 more hours to decide!!! :laughing:

Bro im full on freaking out :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I dont know who to plaaaaaayyyy :sob: :sob: :sob:

Hahahahaha

I’m with you, @Dingus. I’m gonna make a damn “pros and cons” list! And a flow chart and a bubble chart and some spreadsheets! :wink: I like your name, btw. That’s what I call my dog when she’s acting like a dingus! :rofl: