‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Aaron Jones was Dropped

So Lynch is on a bye as we know and so is Jones. Do I drop Lynch for Jones? Lynch’s groin injury sounds pretty concerning. Full PPR thoughts?

I would. Hamstring issues are bad enough and when the team says they fear it is serious is a big sign to go another way.

Help with mine?

Any other thoughts?

no one else on your team you can drop? dropping a starting running back is never an ideal situation especially this early in terms of injury news

Team is
QB: Winston
RB: GURLEY
RB MIXON
WR LANDRY
WR BOYD
TE KITTLE
FLEX MICHEL
DEF EAGLES
K BAILEY

BENCH: LYNCH, COOPER, COREY DAVIS, ITO, MURRAY, DALVIN COOK, AND KIRK.

i guess it wouldn’t be the worst thing unfortunate murray popped off last week or else id say him, not sure what id do definitely hard choice, cooper and davis could be dropped too given the anemic offenses they are on

Yeah I know! I dropped Dalton for Ito. Because I believe in Winston from here on out even with the juicy KC matchup. Dropped Freeman because of no IR spot for Murray because Cook is down all of the time! I have no idea what to do. I guess best thing to do is wait to see what they do with lynch.

Is this a 10 man league? people won’t go crazy over cooper in the free agency idt

Yes its 10 man