‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Abdullah, Martin, or Gillislee!?

Standard Scoring - gotta pick two.

Who you got?

Abdullah for sure based on volume. Gillislee is sink or swim, so I’d probably go with Martin. But they could also ease him back in. Good luck.

Like I’ve been telling all of the other Doug owners on the forum, we didnt wait 4 weeks to sit the man aka muscle hamster. I think he still get s majority of the carries and the pats D is the pats D so he has a very favorable matchup. As for the other two, I would go with Abdullah because he is really starting to soak up Theo Riddick’s carries. He also has high upside when it comes to being a pass catcher.

I agree with Kev. Abdullah and Martin. Yes there is an unknown with Martin, but I think he will be elite this year and will be a good start this week for a couple of reasons.

1.) Martin has been in TB for a while now. He already knows the schemes
2.) He played as the starter in pre-season games.
3.) TB has been ready and excited for him to return
4.) Patriots defense is horrific this year.

you waited 4 weeks play the man with confidence. Also, start him at RB not flex.

I would go Martin and Gillislee. Martin is the best out of them so start him. And tonights game will be lots of points scored, Gillislee will get some for sure it will either be high scoring or a blow out by patriots. Either way play gillislee.