‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

About to throw in the towel and just be done!

Should I??? This is the “MAKE OR BREAK WEEK”. Win, you’re in, lose… well…you get the pic!!! Just barely in the Play Offs at this point. Playing the 1st Place team. I had Cousins last night, he had V Davis and Dez. The rest of our teams are:

Me:
Shady
Kamara
Thielen
R Anderson
Rudolph
McKinnon
PIT
Succop

BENCH:
E Sanders
Duke
ASJ
JuJu
R Woods "O"
PATS
Tyrod

HIM:
Ryan
Mixon
Ameer
AB
Baldwin
TEN
Lambo

BENCH:
A Jeffrey
Forte
Gore
J Stew
Cincy
Burkhead
Dalton

Of course as y’all know…he could change his starters at any time. BUT…that’s the rosters.

One more note: we’re both projected for the EXACT same points!!! SMH and LOL

That’s weird, from what i’m seeing I think you win this week. Unless he changes Ameer for Burkhead then it’s a closer game.

His breakout players are AB, Baldwin, Mixon (by volume). I don’t think AB has another 40+ point week unless somehow the Bengals are outscoring the Steelers and Ben has to play catchup.

Kamara, Thielen, Anderson on your team are all on hot streaks and have decent matchups. These 3 beat his 3 in my book.

On your team you still have Shady, Rudolph, McKinnon who will all have some good games too.

I just realized how many vikings players you have lol.

Just like the Goonies, never say die! Team looks good. Any given Sunday crazy things can happen. Stay on the grind!

@BLumsden09…yeah…about all the MIN players…didn’t plan it that way…but…they just kept making all those plays, pts etc. Couldn’t pass 'em up. LOL. AND…as for, AB and Baldwin…they REALLY, REALLY make me nervous this week. Otherwise…yeah…you’d think with the players I have I should be sailing this whole League’s ship at this point. RIGHT??? LOL…as it goes with FFB!!! Anyway…thanks @BLumsden09 and @matthew_reller for your feedback. Feeling a little better!!!:joy:

@BLumsden09 and @matthew_reller GOOD LUCK to you my friends. It’s fixin to come down to the “SHOW YOUR STUFF 2017!!!” We can ALL use that little extra good luck “hug” from a fellow FFB buddy at this point!!! Sooo…here ya go…HUGSSSSSS MY FRIENDS!!!