Acquiring Julio Jones in a trade
Full Pt. PPR
Current Record 3-3
QB: Prescott, Wentz
RB: Martin, Woodhead, Murray, McKinnon, Buck Allen
WR: Green, DThomas, M. Bryant, J. Landry
TE: Ertz, ASJ
Planning on trading Landry and Mckinnon for Julio
Reasons for trading pieces and acquiring Julio:
- Been burned by McKinnon last year. The hype of his high ‘Sparq’ score burned me last year missing the play-offs.
- Landry has a court hearing next week. avoid the stress of a zeke like experience
- Acquire Julio who is a Tier 1 receiver waiting for a break out game
- McKinnon is the truth and may be the steal on waiver and be a key piece in winning the league. His experience from last year may have improved his game
- Landry may continue to play and D. Parker will be hurt; therefore Landry will get ridiculous number of targets
- Julio has a high floor and is the safest bet for the play off push.