Active GM looking to join a league on Sleeper

Looking for a last minute second league to join. If possible, I’d like it to be a Baller’s Preferred style league.

I’m also down to start one up too if there’s enough interest.

If you start one I would join it, not having luck today finding a league

Would you be interested in a last-minute dynasty startup?

No buy-in, 0.5 PPR, Very close to Ballers Preferred.

This is a unique league i run, its run on myfantasyleague platform. See if the format interests you

The Survivor Fantasy Championship 2021

Each week you choose your line up using the entire NFL as your roster. Each player (entrant) has the same roster to choose from, the entire NFL.

1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 Flex (RB,WR, or TE) 1 Def 1 Kicker

The twist is that you can start each player only 1 time all year . That’s 18 different Qb’s, at least 36 different RB’s and WR’s. You get the idea. It’s all about picking the right match ups to get the most points from the guys you choose while going up against everyone else in the league. A Player is locked in once their game starts, until then you are able to change your line ups as much as you like, or may need to due to injury, covid, or other. Points are added cumulatively thru week 18 of the NFL season and the top players receive $$$

This will be the 6th year I have been running this tournament on myfantasyleague platform.
30$entry

If you want more details message me and i will get you all the info.

I’m looking for one so if you can’t find one I’ll join

League I just joined in needs 1 more player. $40 buy in. 12man 1ppr. Drafts today 5pm cst

I need one person in a keeper start up with $50 buy in. You interested?

I’m willing to start a sleeper league with the ballers preferred format if we have enough interest. I don’t mind running commish if we have enough interest.

https://sleeper.app/i/kZxA56bLj6zk 32 team free league. Draft a QB and get that team’s players. Change players as usual after draft. Schedule matches NFL schedule. I know it says dynasty, but that is not how we are treating it, not yet anyway. This year we are redrafting from scratch and cutting down on the roster sizes

Started a 2nd league just a a few min ago.