Adam Thielen and Marquise Brown for Michael Gallop?

Feeling like Thielen’s production is going to be questionable all year thanks to the passing game in Minnesota. Feel like it might be time to sell high if I can and I like the look of Michael Gallop. Not sure if my target will go for a one for one, so I’m considering throwing Marquise in to try and sweeten the deal since I think I’m at the end of my rope with him (don’t think we’re going to have many weeks like week one). What do you all think?

1 Like

I don’t know. I’ve never been a Cousins fan but he seems like one of those players that needs negativity to push himself. We all remember “YOU LIKE THAT! YOU LIKE THAT!” and he’s been subpar all year… until. Adam Thielen basically threw him under the bus. He came out and shoved the ball down his throat and had a good game. Surprised the hell out of me. If the DEF can keep them in the game, there’s waaaay too much talent on the offense to devalue them. Now all that is within the context of trying to acquire Gallup. Dallas is trying to reboot with a new offense under Clemmens. All kinds of pieces to fit together. Kind of volatile. But I wouldn’t object to a more reliable option. Is it standard or PPR?

All good points. It’s a full point PPR league. Yeah, I feel like Thielen is going to have some great weeks and when to bench him can kind of be gauged by matchup, I was able to avoid the week 4 bust. Might be just chasing points with Gallop.

1 Like

That’s been the problem plaguing Minnesota since Dante Culpeper and Brad Johnson: wildly inconsistent QB play. Thielen, Diggs, Cook, hell even Rudolph (GO IRISH!) are all extremely talented players that are held back because of the lack of a true field general. Even if the yards aren’t there, the volume reward aka PPR keeps him relevant imo. Every year at some point I see a random Thielen stat and think: “man, I should’ve taken him. But I just don’t trust them”
I’ve been watching Gallup all season myself. Before he got hurt and the offense got sketchy, and frankly unrecognizable, I thought he had a ton of potential with Dallas.
What about Reynolds off the wire if Brandon Cooks is out?

Hands down keep thielen… He’s going to get his. Cowboys are going to slow down now that they face real opponents.

1 Like

Yeah, I think there’ll be some growing pains. I have Dak in 2 leagues and I picked up Jimmy G. and Minshew Mania. just for the near future, just in case, just until they figure it out. Last week Dak almost gave me a heart attack

I have Brady and I’m considering picking up Newton for bye week… Is that as crazy as it feels? I know it’s only one week but still

1 Like

I hear ya man. I’m from Pittsburgh. I love the Patriots. You know they’re going to be well coached, and have a solid game plan. They play to win; situational football. And sometimes those situations allow Brady to throw for 100 yards and a pick…and win. Great in real life. Frustrating for fantasy