‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Agholor or Doctson?

12 team PPR. Keep 2. Keeping D. Johnson as a 1st round need help choosing between:

Nelson Agholor - 11th Rd pick
Josh Doctson - 14th Rd pick

Thanks

That’s actually a tough one. I’d go Agholor.

I would lean towards Agholor mainly because Doctson hit Alshon is hit as too many variables. Agholor will have his TDs go down most likely but the yards and receptions can go up. As for Doctson, I think he is the most athletic WR for Washington. However with a new QB and another target (Richardson), along with Reed possibly coming back healthy. Give me Agholor.

I’ll take Doctson. Way higher upside and this is really his first season fully healthy where he will be there for OTAs/Offseason/etc and the WR1 role is wide open for the taking. He showed flashes of what he can do already last year and this year/next year might be his breakout.

Agholor’s ceiling was last season. Don’t see him performing better than that and he does not have the potential to be a WR1. Also, having been an owner of him last season, making start/sit decisions with him is an absolute nightmare.

Doctson here too. Higher upside and I don’t think you’re losing much with Agholor.