‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

AJ for Cooks? Ertz for Dak?

Benn offered Cooks and Tyrod for AJ? I need a qb with bradford and luck hurt and dalton not playing well. deep league, best player available was goff and i got him right now. can play 1-3 Qbs. what do you guys think? good deal or hold out to see how dalton does with the new OC. Also might possible be able to do Ert for Dak straight up instead with someone else.

see how Dalton does with new OC…AJ too. Goff is a good add. Drop Bradford if you havent already and consider Cutler - especially sunday - he has a favorable passing schedule until week 10 (NYJ, NO, TEN, ATL, NYJ, BAL, OAK) only Baltimore scares me. Im not big on Cooks - consistency has never been great plus in NO he played on turf - foxboro is grass - his scoring on grass is mediocre.

Yea I was leaning the same way, wanted some reassurance. i definitely won’t drop Bradford unless he is out for the season, if he is healthy and playing he will be a viable option in that offence. It’s a deep league so not really any streaming options left out there at QB