‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

AJ Green, buying or selling?

Hello all,
How confident are you guys in AJ Green this year? Obviously very talented and a total stud, but where does he rank among the top recevivers in fantasy and why? Any buyer beware or are you all in? Thanks

It all falls on Dalton for me. I’m on the Dalton-hype train so I’m obviously buying Green as well. I would put him at 5 behind Brown, obj, Julio, and evans.

I actually think green ends up topping the charts this year. I still draft brown, julio, and obj ahead, but he is my hard number 4. His upside is so good its hard to not want. Injury concerns, yeah some but so does julio. I want my first few picks to be as safe as possible, but the upside of some players are so good its hard to pass up.

Green is an amazing talent. I think it comes down to him or Evans and I believe in Dalton more than Winston.

For me it is a push at 4 with Evans, they both have great opportunities in their offense but i think AJ has the slight edge because he is more dynamic after the catch.

I bought into AJ green last year and had no regrets till that hamstring injury happen but I also had Keenan Allen so by end of the season my high stock draft capital was devastated. Still love him. I have him in my dynasty this year and going to enjoy it so much! In redraft I personally like him more than Evans. No real stats or anything just a personal preference. Go for it!