‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Ajayi as RB2, package trade for Top 12 RB

First post!

So Ive got Melvin Gordon, Ajayi, Kerryon Johnson, Royce Freeman, and Bilal Powel as a fluid piece at RB. Have Hopkins, TY Hilton, Allen Robinson, Chris Hogan, and Sammy Watkins at receiver. Given a 0.5 PPR, do you all think im all set and should just wait to see who breaks out for my flex or is it worth package trading Ajayi and a high upside WR(which i have depth at) for a guaranteed RB1 for my RB2 spot behind Melvin?

Thanks all and happy to be part of the footclan!

In my personal experience it’s very difficult to make a trade happen between the draft and week 1 without getting counteroffers trying to fleece you; especially for RB1s. I think you’re set, you should easily have 5 starters there

I’d stick with what you have. I think people are undervaluing Ajayi right now anyways so you probably wouldn’t be able to get a good deal. You have great depth at both and Kerryon and Royce are both great options that could blow up anyways.

Thanks for the advice guys. I guess I was assuming that a hypothetical trade would happen after the first few weeks. I think Ajayi stock will go up over the first couple weeks like you said and I have depth. I think I actually have too much depth, hence the question of moving for another top top end RB while still retaining most of the depth.