‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Ajayi RB trade talk

So, Ajayi is a beast. but his knee and health are a real concern. As my rb1 I need him for the long haul. So, should i give him more time then trade him? and if so for who?

I like Ajayi this year. But he has to play 16 in a row which, i dont think has ever happened since fantasy began. And for a heavy workload rb like him, might take its toll. I say wait a week, Shady goes up against Denver this week, which will be his second bad game in a row. Owners would trade shady for ajayi i predict. And shady’s schedule gets much easier from there on, being in the east, he gets the jets, dolphins, and patriots twice each, which are not the best run defenses by any means.

injury concern for shady at all?

Shady will miss a couple games like usual this year and I would guess that Ajayi will miss the same. I would rather have Ajayi this year than McCoy as the bills just aren’t going to score a lot and Tolbert is going to vulture a lot of the red zone work. Ajayi is the only guy in town and I bet will double Shady’s td total. I don’t think you will have much luck trading Ajayi heads up for a RB1 unless you buy low on a Murray or Howard. Maybe you could get Bell if the owner is panicked but you would probably have to throw in something. Plus Bell’s playoff run is much tougher than Ajayi.