Akers Dynasty

Trade

Lose Calvin Ridley

Gain Cam Akers ( I think it is a bit rich)

He also has Hollywood Brown who I am interested in.

Starting line up
QB, RB,RB,WR,WR,TE,WR/RB/TE, WR/TE

Team
WR- DJ Moore, Juju Smith Schuster, Courtland Sutton, Calvin Ridley, Nkeal Harry, Mecole Hardman, Paris Campbell, Hunter Renfrow, Jalen Raegor, Michael Pittman jr and Antonio Brown.

RB - Aaron Jones, Josh Jacobs, Le’veon Bell, derrius Guice, Kareem Hunt, Chris Thompson.

Should I do this trade?

I think I would keep Calvin. Akers is going to have to fight his way past a few other backs to gain the one spot on his team and there is a possible reality where that doesn’t ever pan out. I’d say this would be a risky trade and your riding on the future of Cam Akers solely based on his skill and your personal belief that he will control the backfield for the Rams. I would say no, but if your an Akers truther then go for it.

Thanks mate he has upped it to Ridley for Akers and Henderson.

Makes it a little closer in my opinion.

I’m a huge FSU fan, & I love Cam Akers… but I think Ridley is a better player there. I could see making a deal out of your WR depth, & Akers could take off this season… but just me personally, I wouldn’t go for it.

If you could get Hollywood thrown in (even if you have to add something small from your end), I’d definitely be intrigued. But I wouldn’t be shocked at all if LAR end up in a committee, instead of either Akers or Henderson really taking over the job… so I’d probably hold Ridley.