Alright footclan get me to the championship!

Need this championship more than you know. My moms is sick and these winnings could help me go see her! Standard scoring…

At QB - Blake Bortles or Nick Foles?

At WR2 - Alshon Jeffery, Davante Adams, or Mike Evans?

Bortles and Adams

3 Likes

Does Rodgers coming back and potentially hyper targeting Jordy scare you at all?

Yeah Bortles and Adams. Jordy Nelson getting targets shouldn’t effect Adams if it was Cobb that would be a different story. At this point I think you are talking 1 and 1A when it comes to Nelson and Adams.

2 Likes

Bortles and Adams.

No clue how Foles will do which trickles down to how Alshon will do. And while Evans is technically a stud you should start, so is Adams and Rodgers should be throwing like a mad man.

Best of luck and hoping for a speedy recovery for your mom.

2 Likes

You’re right and I really do appreciate your condolences. Fortunately, at least how I view it, I think this is a good situation and I feel all will do well. I think the biggest thing with foles was me looking at his game logs for fantasy from 2013-2014 when he was with the eagles and dude lit it up. He would consistently score 20+ with a few games at 50 and even one at 60 points. I may be one of the few, but I’m actually a huge nick Foles fan. He can really sling it and put some gusto into his throws. I just would hate to bench that kind of upside and if one of his TDs goes to Alshon(really it’s either him or Ertz) that’s a 20+ point play. Either way, thank you very much for all the advice!

Not offering any FFB advice here…just because I’m at such a loss of having any advice this week. (Have not the first clue what I’m EVEN gonna do with my own team, much less even attempt to try to offer help to anybody else). Been an incredibly exhausting week. Planning to try to find some time tomorrow to peruse the comments. Sorry not to be any help in that respect buddy. BUT…just wanted to offer thoughts towards your momma. Kinda dealing with the same situation with Mother-in-Law here. Broke her hip Thanksgiving morning. Had surgery to repair, in re-hab facilitly as we speak. Takes time away from strategizing your team, but hey…FAMILY COMES FIRST!!! Sending thoughts, prayers and love to you from friends!!! You’ve helped me out many times @7milestyle and I think of you as a friend!!! Please keep us/me posted!!!

Will try tomorrow to send feedback for your team!!!

1 Like

Blake and Adams

2 Likes

+1 to Bortles and Adams

1 Like

Thank you for the condolences and prayers as they mean a lot. Fantasy football as well as the show have been a nice break from reality lately and I couldn’t be more grateful for that. Best wishes to you and yours and good luck this week with your team!!

3 Likes

And to you my friend!!! Please keep me posted!!! Hugs to you as a fellow FFB!!!

2 Likes

My opinion and my feel.

I’d go with Bortles vs HOU for sure, with Foles a question mark.

I’d go with Mike Evans. He is capable of monster games any game and up against a division rival.
With A-Rod coming back maybe he will spread the ball more to Cobb and Jordy?
Also with Jeffrey he would be my 2nd choice vs terrible NYG defense on paper…
But with Foles you just don’t know, plus Ertz, Agholor are there and they will want to go run first with Wentz being gone as they have 3 RB’s capable to produce.

Good luck hope it works out.

1 Like

Bortles Baby, then Adams. God Speed and hope you win to get to see your Mom and win the ship!

1 Like