‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Alshon Jeffery

Please someone make a convincing argument for me with Jeffery. I want to take him but I’m too scared!

Why do you want to take him?

He always seems to be there in drafts pretty much where FF has him going. I just can’t pull the trigger.

Well, the fact that he’s there isn’t a great reason to take him. If that’s your only reason for wanting him, that may be argument enough. I’m personally not a believer.

Where are you looking to draft him,3rd rnd? And do you want an argument for or against taking him??

He’s signed a 1yr prove it deal. Last year he had a 15.8ypc avg. Philly looks like a pass happy offense and he’s the #1 there.

He’s already missed time in camp with an injury. He’s only played 16 games once (2014) in his career. But he had 1100 yds & 10 TDs that year. Although the 4 games he missed last year were due to suspension but he was having a sub par year.

If you want to risk taking him, WR is deep enough where you could possibly make up for it if he gets hurt again. And if he’s your WR2, then I’d say pull the trigger and ride or die with Alshon.