‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Alshon or Dez

Im stuck between the two for starts for week 1. Dez is up against a tough defence that has held him before. But Alshon doesnt look too promising either.

Who should i start?

Thanks guys.

Start your studs week 1. We don’t actually know anything yet (Exhibit A: Thursday Night). Don’t be the guy that loses with his starters posting big games on the bench.

This is true. Thank you.

Jeffrey will go against Norman who will shut him down. Dez has one year with dak and has been working with Dez prior to year two. Would take Dez.

Norman doesn’t travel. Jeffrey doesn’t have to see him.

What do you mean by Norman doesn’t travel? The Giants defence has shut down Dez in the last two meets. Thats what concerns me. My opponent had Hill and Hunt this week so thats why im trying to make the right decision.

Jeffrey was awful last year and moving into a new team this year. Tough to predict if we’ll see the old Alshon or last year’s. Dez was a rockstar last year and has rapport with Dak. Dez generally has the more favorable offense. Stick with what you know for the first game or two of the season.

In that case you need the one with the highest upside. Safety should not be a concern, because a safe 10-12 points likely won’t matter. For me, that’s Dez.