‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Alshon or Pryor

Who would you take in non ppr redraft? This is for my WR4 (bench) behind Odell, Evans, Julio

pryor. for days. he has the unknown factor, but alshon has the known factor of, he is going to get hurt and miss a lot of games. plus if you really have those three as starters, hell yes take the boom bust guy and hope for the boom.

I agree, but a good part of that is lingering resentment from wasting a draft pick on Alshon last year.

I would take the chance on Pryor killing it. Alshon is going to miss some games, plus there are a lot more mouths to feed that he has to fight for.

Odell, Evans, and Julio you have. Wow, bravo man.

Keeper league and i wouldn’t keep Alshon/Pryor so that’s why I asked for redraft opinion

How in the world did you get those three guys in a standard redraft? If you drafted those 3 in the first 3 rounds then I think it’s time to find a new league…LoL.

Well no it’s a keeper league but I wouldn’t be keeping Alshon or Pryor that’s why I asked to think for redraft

I would definitely go Pryor. Better QB, better potential, less chance of getting hurt. Nice boom or bust. And if he is a boom, you can move one of your stud WRs for a stud RB and keep him, since it is standard.

I mean you have ridiculous depth. Why not shoot for the moon, go Pryor. Plus I always take the risk of not hitting his ceiling over the risk of not playing at all.

I’m in the minority here but I like Alshon here. Pryor when not the only show in town was not the stud he was when he was the only guy on the offense. Yes Alshon is injury prone, but he is only on a 1 year contract with a solid QB and a team with not much of a running game either. But it’s just a devils advocate thing too. ha

Option C. go Running back and get a different league. I can’t imagine this being a fun league from a competitive perspective. But depending on what positions you have to start I can’t imagine starting either Pryor or Alshon over those 3 any weeks.

I valued WRs and wanted 4 quality WR’s. Because of this I’m going with Crow, Leonard, and Mixon at RB

You have a perfect delicate assortment of risk in your backfield. I would be perfectly fine with that knowing I had the WRs you have.

Also, your team is a science experiment and I love it. A+

That’s a tough call. I personally lean towards Prior. That is not shade towards Jeffrey. I really like him as a player, if he stays healthy. If he stays healthy and all 16 games he can score and he scores in big chunks. i lean toward Prior because of the health reasons and feel Cousins can utilize him to become the number one in Washington.

@foxlvstrng Just FYI, but Pryor is on a one-year “prove it” deal as well - just like Alshon is. But I do see what you’re saying about Pryor not being “the man” anymore. Although, I think Pryor’s value can be tied somewhat to Reed’s health in that regard. I am of the position that Pryor will get targets in this high-volume pass offense either way though.