Alshon outlook post Wentz

Alshon or Dede? How much of a hit do the Phi receivers take with Wentz gone

Undeniably Philly will switch the offense around but in your situation I would prefer Alshon over Dede. Coming from a lifelong eagles fan Foles can sling it. You can’t replace the MVP in Wentz, but Foles will do enough with talent around him (see 2013). When he has a running game to rely on and solid WRs he can get the job done. If he is tasked with creating the offense, he will fail. There will be a drop off just not as big as everyone is expecting

1 Like

I agree. I lost Wentz and also have Alshon. I would have streamed Foles but lost in first round because Alvin Kamara hates me.

1 Like

Thanks guys, I’ve never seen foles play a full game before so I wasn’t sure how good he was. But in the short while he was on the field on sunday he was hypertargeting Alshon, I hope that continues!

1 Like

You and me both. Also something to consider, if the eagles win this week and the Vikings lose then we clinch the #1 overall seed and won’t have much to play for over the final 2 weeks of the season so keep that in mind when playing Philly players in the fantasy championship if that happens

1 Like