Alternate plan if you drafted/started Winston

I’m sure that sound you hear is the collective click of owners dropping Jameis from their rosters about right now.

What do you do if you had him in the drivers seat?

I have Allen. Do I just roll with him, damned the torpedos? It’s a 4 pt passing td league so that argument could be made and I am certainly fine with starting him this week against the Giants.

Do I make a move for someone like Wentz or Ryan since those owners are rostering two QBs when they really don’t need to and one of them happens to own Henry and J.Reed at TE, while I own Kelce and picked up Waller with the last pick in the draft?

Is Waller plus a piece enough to snag a potential top 5 qb? I have Breida and a handful of other WR options I could throw in or would any of you guys consider that too much?

or

Should I just stream week to week in a 12 team league where more than half of the guys roster 2 qbs? There are still guys like Dalton out there and Darnold, Carr, etc.

If it were my team I would be keeping Winston on my bench for a couple of weeks or dropping him for Derek Carr, I have josh Allen and would start him in most weeks! The guy had 4 turnovers last week and still finished higher than Aaron Rodgers and Matt Ryan in most leagues