Am I crazy here

So we did a startup Dynasty. My RB’s aren’t great like Leonard Fournette, but have upside potential like Boston Scott, James White, Alexander Mattison, Antonion Gibson…

I’ve been trying to work a trade for Derrick Henry but the Henry owner won’t budge off of this.

Other Owner gives up Derrick Henry and Joe Reed

I would have to give up Mike Evans, Antonion Gibson and my 2021 1st(tried countering for 2021 2nd but no go)

My WR’s are Hill, Adams, Julio, Evans, Hollywood

Does that seem like too much, or am I crazy? Do I just hold tight and see how things play out?

1 Like

I wouldn’t give all that up just to get Henry, also Joe Reed is a 5th round pick with not a lot of upside this season, and not much going forward. Gibson looks like a breakout start and good be a fantastic back for Washington. I would say no to that and look around the league for an owner who is a little less stubborn towards trading.

2 Likes

Yeah, Just seemed like too much, and they tried to come back and give me there 2021 4th, just not good enough. Looks like I’m moving on.

1 Like

Move on. It is hard, but the best thing is walking away from a trade if the results won’t make your team better.