‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Am I crazy? Playoff question

Just secured a r1 bye for the playoffs after my win this week. Now im looking to the future. My team is pretty locked in except my qb. Am i crazy thinking to just grab bortles and run him week 15 and 16 for the fantasy playoffs?

12 team .5 ppr 2 flex

Qb tyrod taylor
Rb bell, hunt, zeke, ingram, kamara, mcfadden (will be dropped) johnathan stewart, woodhead (ir)
Wr julio, tyreek hill, amandola, corey davis
Te kelce, vernon davis
K lambo
Dst bears ( prolly just gonna hold them)

You have enough space to pick up a few qbs and pick the one you most like on the day. For you to play Stewart or McFadden things would have to go horribly wrong

I know thats why thwy are dropable and will try to move some rbs to get a qb if possible but people are stingey in my league with qbs anf waivers are thin.

I agree, I think you could drop either McFadden or Amendola, or honestly both for quarterbacks if you’re especially concerned. Which QB’s could you pick up besides Bortles?? He has good matchups, but im just curious if there is another one out there too. Tyrod does have better matchups coming, and Kelvin Benjamin working himself in too.

Congrats on making the playoffs, good luck.

After thats its literally cutler or Fitzpatrick. Im gonna roster at least 2 qbs in case of injury and it seems bortles and tyrod are my guys lol

Cutler has some good matchups upcoming, Im thinking about picking him up myself. Just got DeVante Parker in a trade too.

Ros is irrelevant to me right now. I just need week 15 and 16. Do you like cutler over bortles then?

Bortles plays at home vs Houston, then on the road at SF, could be low scoring affairs. Cutler has 2 road games against Buffalo and then KC. I think Miami has better receivers at every position, and those are teams that will Make Cutler throw more. Jacksonville is still a run first team, Miami is not. I would go with Cutler.

Will need a back up plan in case jags seal playoffs and rest Fournette and or bortles could work well or not well depending on outcome of next few games for them but worth a stash nonetheless.

Well looks like im rolling with bortles lol