‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Am I crazy to start Kirk over Kupp in Full PPR?

Last week my opponent had DK Metcaf and dominated me when the seahawks played against the Bucs. Do I follow the trend and play Kirk against the Bucs. I am not feeling good about playing Kupp against the Steelers D. Thoughts? Thank you to any responses!

Update: This is my current lineup for WRs and RBs, also full PPR

WR1: Julio Jones
WR2: Cooper Kupp or Kirk
RB1: Devin Singletary
RB2: David Montgomery
Flex: Ezekiel Elliot

Never bench Kupp

6 Likes

My WRs are Julio, Kupp, Kirk, and Pascal.

I get where you are coming from, and it’s possible Kirk out scores him, but think about how it would feel to lose with kupp on your bench lol probably a lot worse than to lose with Kirk on your bench

Kupp is a top player who can go off any week, so you sort of have to play him.

2 Likes

Definitely play Julio, kupp and Kirk

2 Likes

He’s asking Kirk OR kupp

1 Like

He didn’t name any RBs so I would have Kirk in the flex.

1 Like

My RBs are Singletary, Montgomery, and Elliot. Fournette on bye.

Never bench Kupp

2 Likes
  1. Never get involved in a land war in Asia.
  2. Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line.
  3. Never bench Kupp.

Seriously though, he’s the only reliable part of the Rams’ offense lately, and IIRC he’s WR5 YTD.

Lots of people gave you the wrong advice here didn’t they.

1 Like

Update**: To the people that gave me the advice of “never bench Kupp” please always take note of better matchups. You just telling me to never bench Kupp is not good advice even though I appreciate it. Matchups and QB play does matter. Sure it could have been a bump, but Goff is a slouch on the road, and hopefully he does a heck a lot better on the road in the future.

Kupp played the steelers who gave up the most ppg to slot WRs this year. Everyone thought Kupp would go off but it didn’t happen

1 Like

i would play kupp over kirk. kirk is still playing SF so its a bad matchup either way. Take the upside of cupp.