‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Am I good for the year

12 man Standard League. RBs-McKinnon,Lynch,Kerryon,Burkhead,Wilkins,Clement

I have even more concerns about McKinnon now he’s being held out until the season starts, lack of game fitness and in game play with the new offense worries me along with his durability issues. Burkheads knee tear is a cause for concern as well. Lynch looks good this year and should hold down the role so you’re fine there.

Kerryon and Clement you’ll be waiting on for a few weeks to get starter production (if at all for Clement) hopefully you can get some flex useage from Clement from the get go though.
Wilkins could get the start or he could be buried on the depth chart but he’s as good a shot as any Indy back.

So I’d say you are okay-ish, but I wouldn’t be happy that core

I would say definitely not. I see Lynch as a nice RB2, and maybe KJ, Burkhead and McKinnon can be too, but I don’t think you have an RB1 or even a sure thing as a 2nd RB2.

I agree on I’m Okay-ish this year. My WR-Antonio,Fitzgerald,Watkins,Anderson,Dj Moore. I’m also rostering Cousins and Stafford and trey Burton. I’m think I might trade for some RB help. Maybe McKinnon and Watkins for a Devontae Freeman something of that nature