WR Kenny Golladay (2.10)
WR D.J. Chark (4.10)
TE
W/R/T Chris Carson (6.04)
W/R/T

—BENCH—

14 bench spots available

Single QB league right? Boooring :smiley:

No you’re not killing your team by trading the 1.10rookie for 604 vet and taking Chris Carson, Yes the Seahawks signed Carlos Hyde but a lot of people aren’t scared of Carlos Hyde and the touches that he might potentially lose. so he is definitely the main workhorse running back for that team.
I just don’t like that Chris Carson had 1,200 rushing yards and a whole bunch of rushing attempts and only has seven touchdowns to show for it last year so yeah maybe there’s some positive regression this year and he might get 10 or 12 touchdowns which is way more respectable for that amount of yardage but his body did take a beating and if you’re playing a dynasty league everyone’s team is going to be pretty stacked so 2 to 3 years from now you’re probably going to regret having a retired Chris Carson versus maybe a Cam akers or a stud receiver you could have gotten there but it’s a 10 man league so everybody’s going to be stacked so good luck have fun

just remember by low sell high take your shots on your guys and maneuver so you can get back into the rookie draft next year

It’s good but it’s not earth shattering.