Am I too low on Perine?

Last week I started Perine over Fournette… still got the W but despite a bad game and his illness experts seem to be super high on him. Marshall is on IR now so I could see kore passing for Perine but can I trust him in my full PPR flex? I have Tate, Evans, L. Murray as my other options. Thanks Footclan!

I was not as fortunate. He did nothing for me against one of the leagues worst rushing defenses and was a major contributor to my first round playoff exit. I can’t envision a scenario where I would depend on him this week. Washington has a habit of getting down big and the game plan shifts away from runnung. I would look elsewhere. Tate would probably be a better choice in PPR.

1 Like

Yes I’d go Tate too. Redskins have a poor OL. They get behind, as you mentioned, and they’re out of the playoff hunt. Analysts love Perine because he is essentially the sole proprietor of the backfield. Definitely a plus. But you’re hoping they land near the end zone and decide to run, or he breaks a big one on run or screen. All could happen. But Tate has a higher floor and at minimal an even ceiling with Perine in PPR. JMO

1 Like