‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Amari Cooper or Doug Baldwin ROS

In a standard league, which would you rather have or whom do you rank higher ROS. I have Copper and am not sure if I should trade him for Baldwin. Note that I am 6-1 so playoff schedule is very important as well. Thanks for the input!

Baldwin for me. He is a 2nd half player that is known for breaking out during this time. Cooper would have to prove it to me for another week and then I would still be scared to throw him in my line up knowing that he can easily throw up a goose egg.

Thanks, hopefully there are other people with some opinions as well. I too am leaning towards Baldwin but just wanted to make sure I wasn’t alone in thinking this. As I did spend a pretty high pick on Cooper and he has hand 2 good games all year same with Baldwin.

I say get Baldwin. Its a good trade even if Cooper does have a good 2nd half of the season. You should be happy with Baldwins production for the ROS

I like Baldwin. He is the #1 there in Sea, so I think he will get the targets. Where Cooper is Challenged week in and week out by Crabtree. Playoff schedule looks slightly better for Cooper though, since Baldwin is playing Jags in week 14.

I like Baldwin in this one.

Baldwin is the easy answer. Seattle heats up second half of the season. He is Wilson’s GO-TO receiver. easy decision for me.

Baldwin for sure

Baldwin easy for me. As long as he stay healthy

Another vote for Baldwin

I’d say neither. Baldwin will be an injury risk all season and Cooper is what he is. Wouldn’t feel good about either on my team.