Amari for Carson?

i need and rb bad. i have gurley freeman and singletary. Looking to grab Chris Carson for my Amari Cooper. Carson owner is reluctant

If you can do it

Standard? PPR? Half PPR? Who are your other wrs?

Also curious about Amari’s value when swapping for RB

Full PPR. i have Diggs and Adams, Gordon, CHark, James Washington and Deebo

Pretty straight and fair trade in PPR id say, Carson has more value in standard i think but overall i like the trade where i think you would both benefit especially if his wr situation could use improvement too

1 Like

Sorry, going to hijack a bit since I’ve been sitting thinking about acquiring Amari for an RB - would Michel or Jacobs work?

michael has too many weapons around him. gordon, AB, white, Burkhead and edelman. Jacobs will focal point on the ground but might want to get a depth player to add to jacobs

I also have CMC and Fournette, so seeing Michel and Jacobs as trade options to upgrade my WRs.

How bad is the cooper owner hurting for an rb? I wouldn’t take the trade in any format, unless maybe you paired it with something else i might need as well.

i just got offered derek henry for amari cooper. What yall think?

Cooper owner is hurting bad at RB - they have David Johnson, Tevin Coleman, Darren Sproles, and Darwin Thompson

I have a similar near term WR problem as I am waiting for Hill and Green to come back, and have Fuller, Jones Jr., Metcalf, and Anderson (eyeing DJ Moore that just hit WW for a little boost)