Amari or Swift

1QB, 12 tm, PPR

Have an offer to trade D’Andre Swift for Amari Cooper. Generally prefer to keep RBs, but my WRs are a little thin. What do you think, should I upgrade my WR or hold onto my RB depth for now?

RB: Saquon, Ekeler, Swift, Jamaal Williams, Javonte Williams
WR: Mike Evans, Courtland Sutton, Corey Davis, Jakobi Meyers, Devonta Smith

I’d do it, Swift is already missing full practice with a groin issue. Cooper will get a big share with just him and Lamb in the passing game.

I think he has a safe floor and was actually very consistent with Dak last year, massive ceiling too. Plus Dallas have lost Lawrence now, that D is getting weaker so they’ll be chasing more games. Coopers price will go up after this week after another shoot out with LAC.

1 Like

Plus the fact you can keep the handcuff and he has standalone value and could play more this week is a bonus in Williams.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m moving this direction too. Swift just looked pretty great last Sunday, so I’m worried he’s past his groin injury and I’m left without a top 12 RB. But groins do tend to reinjure…

I’d do it - especially since Javontes load will only go up throughout the season.

1 Like

You’ll have to just ride it out with Saquon for a bit until he’s back to full speed. Ekeler and Williams will survive you though.

Also as it’s PPR, the RB for WR trade isn’t as hard to stomach, the high target guys only get beaten by the RB studs on a week to week basis IMO.

1 Like

Your wr group just had a rough week in my opinion. It’s not a bad situation but it would be better with amari in it. But I do feel it’s a slight chase of amari week 1 explosion. I don’t suppose there’s a way to have the other party throw in a lower level rb to sweeten the deal?

1 Like

He really doesn’t have much haha. He lost Mostert so he now has Dalvin Cook, McKissic, Alexander Mattison and Lev Bell at RB.

WRs are Amari, Allen Robinson, Justin Jefferson, Fuller, Shepard