‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Andrew Luck - Trying to trade him

Started off with about 130pts each of the first two weeks, The Raiders pooped in their big boy pants this week unfortunately, and I benched Howard. Didn’t even reach 80pts. I have Carr and Cutler, and even though they had bad weeks I feel ok going with them or whoever I can get off the waiver wire.

Im thinking about offering Luck to two teams. One guy has Jack Doyle as his starting TE. Cam Newton and Big Ben as his QB’s. He could go to 0-3 after tonights game. He has good WR’s. I could offer Luck straight up for Snead, he also has Hopkins but I don’t think can make a deal him. If he is 0-3 maybe I can get Hopkins if he is desperate, but I doubt it.

Another team I could deal him to also has a ton of good receivers. Dalton is that teams QB. He also has Hilton and Moncreif. His WR’s are Tyreek Hill, TY Hilton, Moncreif, Mike Evans, Pierre Garcon, and Brandin Cooks. I was hoping Cooks and Hilton would still be underperforming but there goes that idea.

I feel like I should be able to get Garcon or Snead straight up. I need more WR depth badly. Looking to drop Perine for a WR too. Is this too desperate? Wait longer? Aim higher? What does the foot clan think?

Roster:
QB: Derek Carr
RB: Kareem Hunt
RB: Jordan Howard
WR: Michael Crabtree
WR: Marvin Jones Jr.
TE: Gronk
FLEX: Zach Ertz
D/ST: Steelers
K: Cody Parkey

Bench: Cutler, Stills, Rob Kelley, Perine(dropping), Alvin Kamara, Paul Richardson, and Luck.