Andy's S.O.T.W Calloway pick up?

I’m wondering about picking up Antonio Calloway for one of my players before he goes off this week. I think he has a good chance to be good in Fantasy from here on out. I get points for return yards in my league as well. 1pt PPR I’m thinking of dropping Hogan…or would you drop Powell for Anontio Calloway?

Russell Wilson / Phillip Rivers
OBJ, E. Sanders, K. Golladay, D. Baldwin, C. Hogan
M. Gordon, D. Freeman, M. Breida, J. White, B. Powell
Trey Burton…JAX, and a kicker

I think Antonio Callaway is a great pick up. Not sure who I would drop for him but out of the players you listed Hogan has definitely been the least productive.

1 Like

I’d like to see what Hogan is like once Edelman and Gordon are both out there again, but of everyone you have I suppose he’s the most droppable at this time.

1 Like

Depending on your Kicker options available for pickup, sometimes I just drop my Kicker to add an extra player I can’t decide on. Then once I see how everyone plays, I make a decision and drop someone I benched who has already played (not sure if your league allows this though) and add one of the kickers from later games.

Of course, make sure later or Monday kickers are available to add first, and again, make sure your league lets you immediately drop benched players who already played.

1 Like

I know what you mean…I like doing that as well. I’m not sure if this league allows that setting, but I can try and look into that. Of course, I need the pts this week that I might get from a kicker so I have to make sure I’d be able to drop a bench player after they’ve played. It’s a Yahoo! league

I’m in a Yahoo league where I did that last week. Dropped a bench player who just finished his game, that is. But I have no idea if that works in other leagues or what the setting is that specifies it.

1 Like

I just checked my league’s settings and there’s definitely nothing visible there that is related to dropping a player like that. I would assume that means you can do it too but don’t take my word for it alone. Anyone else able to chime in on that?

1 Like

I just checked all of my leagues to see if I had a bench player who was in the TNF game, but I don’t. I played Kupp and Gurley in one league. I can’t drop them obviously because I played them…not that I would anyway!!! haha. If anyone else has info on this I’d like to know. right now I’m looking at what kickers are available if I did try and do this. Calloway plays at 3 so this might work out

Yeah make sure there’s a Kicker available. Also I’m not sure if in some leagues all the available players turn into Waivers once the games start? But yeah I think it’s worth doing for sure as long as you can def make it work in yours.

1 Like