‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Another DJ question


I drafted DJ and Zeke thinking I’d have the opposite problem.

My rbs:
Dalvin Cook
Duke Johnson
James Connor
Jamal Williams
Doug Martin

I also have Luck. Do I hold DJ with the hope he actually plays this year? Or cut ties and move forward after I cry for a bit?


I think you wait a few weeks and see how the Cardinals start out. If they start out 0-4, and look horrible, I’d probably drop him because they probably won’t bring him back unless they have a chance to make the playoffs.


You have solid RB’s and once Martin is back from suspension I think you’ll be fine. If you need the roster spot then I think you cut him.